Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool is a powerful malware detection and removal utility. It thoroughly scans your computer to identify infiltrated malware and if any, attempts to remove it. Keep in mind that it was not built to prevent malicious threats, but to detect existing ones.
Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool acts like a wizard and guides you through every step of the detection algorithm. In the first window you can view a list of spyware that the application is able to remove. The next window allows you to select the type of scan you wish to perform. The quick mode takes only a couple minutes to complete, while the full scan is more time consuming, but also more effective.
If you want to perform a scan on a certain folder, use the customized scan mode. When the process is complete, a detailed report is displayed, containing the detected malware, if any. It focuses on the detection and removal of malicious software such as viruses, worms, and Trojan horses only.
Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool Features:
- It helps remove malicious software from your computers that are running Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008.
- The tool removes malicious software from an already-infected computer.
- Antivirus products block malicious software from running on a computer.
- It is significantly more desirable to block malicious software from running on a computer than to remove it after infection.
- The tool removes only specific prevalent malicious software.
- Specific prevalent malicious software is a small subset of all the malicious software that exists today.
- The tool focuses on the detection and removal of active malicious software.
- Active malicious software is malicious software that is currently running on the computer.
- The tool cannot remove malicious software that is not running. However, an antivirus product can perform this task.
- You do not have to disable or remove your antivirus program when you install the MicrosoftMalicious Software Removal Tool.
- And much more…
- Supported Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM) required: 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space required: 100 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Administrator rights
How to Crack Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool 5.81?
First download Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool Crack full version.
Uninstall the previous version by using IObit Uninstaller Pro.
After Download Unpack or extract the rar file and open setup (use Winrar to extract).
Just Install the setup.
After all of these enjoy the Latest Version.
Password : cracked.tools