Tree Notes tool for organizing notes in Windows.
which helps users organize and manage their notes much more easily than before by creating a tree structure and icon design for different notes.
Storing and sorting all notes in a database with features such as file attach. email and link to the notes.
support for the find and replace function in the text. support for the format DOC, DOCX, ODT, HTML, MHT, ePub as input or output. inserting image in text, printing notes or making pdf from them are only some of the functional capabilities of this soft ware, which almost everything a user needs. It has provided what a professional or ordinary user needs when work.
Key features of Tree Notes tool:
- Organize notes in a tree structure
- Managing notes and spread sheet files
- More than 244 icons in 4 different sizes
- Creating lists with the possibility of adding numbers, dots, etc. for items
- Attach files to notes
- Direct printing of texts
- Ability to drag and drop text from text editor soft ware such as Microsoft Word
- Support TXT, RTF, DOC, DOCX, HTML, MHT, ODT, ePub, XLS, XLSX, CSV formats in input and output
- Output as a PDF file
- Search among texts
- Easy backup of notes
- Support undo redo functions
- And …
Store and manage unlimited number of notes in a single data base file.
Attach files, emails and links to notes. The attached files can be optionally embed and stored in the Tree Notes data base.
Also adds many new features, such as the ability to hyper link to other notes, or the ability to sort all notes alphabetically.
1- Install the soft ware.
2- Do not run the soft ware and close it if it is running in the lower bar of Windows, next to the clock.
3- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location* and run the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation.
4- Run the soft ware.
- Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location with this method:
- In Windows 10 and 11: after installation.
- right-click on the software shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens.
- right-click on the software shortcut again and click on the Open file location option do.
- In Windows 8: after installation, right-click on the software shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option.
- in the window that opens, right-click on the software shortcut again and click on the Open file location option click.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the software shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the software shortcut in the Start menu and click on Properties and then on Find Target.
Password : cracked.tools